Blessing God for What He Has Done
The Psalmist exhorts us to “Enter into His gates with thanksgiving and into His courts with praise; be thankful unto Him, and bless His name. For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endures to all generations.” (Psalm 100:4,5)
How true these words are, and how appropriate as we reflect upon the Lord’s blessing upon our wonderful Camp Meeting this summer!
- Let us give Him thanks and praise for the wonderful attendance on the first night and the blessing of His presence in our midst throughout the week in every session.
- Our children’s meetings, under the ministry of the McKay family, challenged our children to know and serve the Lord in our blessed land, as children do in less fortunate circumstances than we have in our land of the free.
- We also give thanks for the youth gatherings under the leadership of our missionaries the Solheims, and for the very informative and inspirational reports of their work in Honduras.
- We are grateful for the special anointing upon our Evangelist Gary Henecke in each service, and especially as the Holy Spirit moved upon us in unity and oneness in the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
- Our hearts lift in thanks to the Lord for the unique teaching of Brother Jim Kerwin as the Bible Teacher, as he made the need for cleansing from the Carnal Mind so graphic with the comparison of the cleansing of the leper under the Old Covenant.
- Our spirits were lifted in praise and worship of our awesome and glorious Lord as brother Larry Dodds led us in song and chorus in our worship.
- We are equally thankful for the ministry of Rose Mary Smith in providing the accompaniment for our singing unto the Lord.
- And let us truly and with deep appreciation offer praise and thanksgiving to our Lord for the good leadership of our IHA President, brother Brady Hunter, as he directed each service with grace and anointing.
Let us continue to ask of the Lord, with thanksgiving, for the supply of the finances for the new roof planned for the tabernacle this fall. Let each one of us wait upon the Lord for His leading as to our individual participation in this project of $30,000.00. Let us offer our thanks for the sacrificial giving and pledges that have been received to date in the amount of $6,067.00.
To God be the glory – great things He has done!
With thanks and praise,