Effectual Fervent Prayer
The “effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much” (James 5:16).
Little can be accomplished in the work of the Kingdom of God without prayer. Much can be accomplished if we are faithful in calling upon our living Lord.
- We praise the Lord for answering prayer for brother Tim Woodard, who is our newest member of the IHA Board and has been greatly afflicted but is now improving.
- We are also glad to hear that board Member Larry Smith, has also survived a vicious attack of hornets while mowing his yard recently.
- We need to continue to pray for the resources for the new roof for the tabernacle will be supplied.
- Also let us agree in prayer for the Fall Board meeting scheduled for September 28, 2013, and let’s remember President Brady Hunter as he makes plans for this meeting.
- Another standing request for our ministry is for more people from the surrounding churches in Mahaska County and throughout the State will take advantage of the opportunity of the Camp Meeting, and that more folks will plan to spend the week at the Camp.
- We also need to remember those who have recently requested prayer for the experience of entire sanctification via our web page.
- Let's continue to faithfully pray for the ministry of IHA.
- Keep holding Sister McRittgers and her helper (someone new!) before the Lord as they reach out while in the 10/40 Window.
- Brother Jim Kerwin requests prayer as he departs on 9/23 for three weeks of ministry in Romania.
- Camp missionaries Steve and Kelly Solheim are still trying to raise monthly support before their early 2014 departure for Honduras.
With thanks and praise,